Seriously...this picture just makes me laugh!!! Scout was outside, and she wanted in to wash her hands. I was busy making dinner, and Justin was sitting at the kitchen table. We weren't moving fast enough and so she decided to do this. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Who wouldn't LOVE that cute little face:)!!!MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Need A Good Laugh?!
Seriously...this picture just makes me laugh!!! Scout was outside, and she wanted in to wash her hands. I was busy making dinner, and Justin was sitting at the kitchen table. We weren't moving fast enough and so she decided to do this. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Who wouldn't LOVE that cute little face:)!!!Posted by Carrie at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That does make me laugh! How cute
I love this picture! So glad that you share these funny moments.
This picture is HILARIOUS... and will be good "blackmail" during her teenage years!!! Thanks for sharing your funny moments!
oh man, that is sooo funny! She is the cutest little miss piggy ever!
Post a Comment