MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What We Have Been Up To.

Since returning home from our trip I have just been trying to recover. All last week I could barely function because I was so tired. I am glad that I am finally feeling normal again. We really didn't do much last week that is blog worthy because of that reason, but here are a few things that I want to write down so I remember.
On Wednesday, the 22nd, I got a call from my dad at 7:30 in the morning telling me that my brother's wife had their baby. I have a new little niece!! Her name is Ruth Ann. They will call her Ruthie...Ruth is my Grandma's name. She is so cute, and I am so happy for them!

On Saturday Tegan and I got to have a girls day. Scout went to stay with my inlaws, and Justin was studying all day. So Tegan and I went and just did whatever we wanted. We went to the mall so that Tegan could have, "hot pretzels, and hot cheese." as she calls it. Then Justin thought that I should take her to the movies to see Ice Age 3. So off to the movie we went. It was nice because it wasn't very crowded, and Tegan really loved it. After the movie we just came home and hung out until Scout got home. It was a great day, and I LOVED spending that one on one time with Tegan. She such a wonderful little girl!

Well now into this week. Wednesday I got a call from my long lost friend Jessica, not really, but it feels that way. We haven't seen each other since the beginning of July because we have both been out of town. Anyway, she is back and she called to see if we wanted to go to the zoo. We welcomed the chance to get out and be with friends. We had a wonderful time catching up, and being outside. After the zoo I came home to start dinner. I was going to go to Young Women's, but at the last minute I had to change plans and I went to dinner with my friend Stormy for her Birthday. It was fun to have a girls night.

Tonight Justin's work got us tickets to a baseball game. That is why I had to change my plans last night. I wanted to go with him. We had a great time. We have been here all this time, and never gone to a baseball game. It was actually a lot of fun. We had only Scout because tonight is Tegan's turn to stay the night with Grandma and Grandpa. I think Scout had a great time, and she got to eat lots of not-so-healthy-food.


Scout with her cute little pink bat she wanted



2 comments:

Megan said...

Super fun times! You'll be glad that you're writing them all down! Hope to see you tomorrow!!!

Jessica Y. said...

I feel the same way!! We need to catch up even more!! I love scouts pink bat!!