MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, July 27, 2009

7 Years

Today Justin and I celebrated our Anniversary. We have been married 7 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday we got married. We have experienced lots of changes these last 7 years. Some we expected, some we did not. Non-the-less it has been a GREAT 7 years, and I am looking forward to many more anniversaries. Thanks Justin for being a wonderful husband and father. I LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

I hope you enjoyed a day that celebrates you as a couple, the love you share, and when you became a forever family!

Brenny said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joseph said...

Congratulations guys! Here's to the next 7... heck the next 47! :)