Yesterday morning I was hoping to sleep in after a week vacation, and then another week of having to be up early to make it to early morning swim lessons. The girls got up and watched TV for a bit, but then they decided they were hungry. Instead of just telling me she was hungry, Scout brought me the whole container of cereal.
This is where it ended up when the lid fell off, and cereal ended up all over the floor. So much for sleeping!!







3 comments:
Jessica did this to me, too. Only hers was all over the front room floor about 5 minutes prior to dinner guests arriving. I think your version is MUCH worse! I hate being woken up to yuck.
I love scouts hair in this pic! I also enjoyed looking at your Yellowstone pics. Tell your mom I say "hi"!
OH Man that is always makes for a great day when you wake up to that! I LOVE her hair!!!
Post a Comment