Tegan is home safe and sound from her trip with her Grandma and Grandpa. She had a great time, and talked non stop about it all the way home on Sunday, and on Monday. I think she told us everything about her trip. She was so cute because on the way home from picking her up she talked so fast that she had a hard time catching her breath. It was fun to hear all about what she did, and how much fun she had. We are all glad she is home...I think. I recall Scout saying that Tegan could leave again. I think she had a little too much fun being the only child!:)
So, Tegan is having an activity at the Temple. We talk a lot about the temple in this house because it comes up every month when we have our Temple night, and every time the girls see our wedding pictures. I have to say that having the opportunity to go every month has definitely given us lots of opportunities to talk to the girls about the Temple, and how important it is. Anyway, this activity as sparked even more conversation about the temple. Even Scout is picking up on things that are said, and the other day, out of the blue, she starts telling Justin and I that she is going to go to the Temple, and get married after she showers. I am not sure what she means by the shower part, but apparently she has picked up somewhere that you go to the Temple after you shower. It really was so cute how she said it. We tried telling her that she had to wait until she was older, and she decided that 4 was a good age! We just had to laugh!







7 comments:
I love this little story!... Especially the showering part! LOL!!! And thank you again for meeting us last night for dinner! We had a wonderful time and only wished we would have done it more often while we were living here! We consider you and Justin to be some of our closest friends! We are looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks when we are back up here! Talk to you soon!!!
That is so cute! I love how the shower is a vital part of the whole plan too! Kids are so funny! Are you guys going boating on Saturday?
Tegan knows how things work. You don't have a wedding without a bridal shower. What a cutie pie. Nice work on instilling in your kiddos the importance of an eternal family! You guys are awesome. We miss you!
Audra~ Yeah, we are going to head out there after Tegans activity on Saturday. She gets done at noon so we will leave right after we pick her up.
That's a Good Mommy Day when you hear your kid randomly say something like that!
How fun for Tegan to be with grandma and grandpa! And for you to have a little break from 2 kids. When Autam is at school it is nice for me!
Post a Comment