MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Trip To The SODA FOUNTAIN...

Today we finally got out of the house, and did something. We haven't had a whole lot going on this week so the girls and I have spent a lot of time at home. The girls did have Katelyn, Jenna, and Madelyn over last night while their parents went to the Temple, which the girls really enjoyed, but other than that we have been taking it easy. I had a few errands to run, and I wanted to get Tegan's hair cut today. It has been over a year since anyone has cut her hair so I think it really needed it. I had the lady take off a little over 2 inches. You can tell when her hair is down, but it isn't too big of a change. Justin would have probably divorced me (j/k) if I cut her hair short. He LOVES Tegan's long hair, and worries all the time that I might cut it off. I just wanted it cleaned up a bit, and all cut the same length. So after we did that we ran over to TJ Maxx to get Scout a lunch box for school. She picked out a Tinkerbell one, and is so excited to use it for school next week. After running a few more errands we headed home. Shortly after getting home my friend Stormy called and asked if we wanted to go do something with her and her daughter Tylee. We always love spending time with them so we met them at the play area in the mall, and then headed to Candy Town for a treat. I had never been there before, but Stormy raves about it so we decided to try it. It was great!! They have this little Soda Fountain shoppe right in the store, and they serve all sorts of delicious ice cream. They even make there own sodas, which are very tasty. The girls decided they didn't want any ice cream because they wanted to pick out some candy so they each got a soda. Scout got a "green" soda, and Tegan got a "red" soda. It really was a fun place and we plan on going back and taking Justin with us. Thanks Stormy for a fun afternoon!!:) The pictures aren't that great because they were taken with my phone.
Girls enjoying their sodas!










1 comments:

Megan said...

Too fun! Looks like a great time! I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to call you back... we have been going CRAZY trying to get everything taken care of before Nick headed back to work! I promise I will call you soon! Do you think you'll be interested in my "business proposition"? Let me know! Can't wait to talk to you! Tell the girls hi from all of us... oh, and Justin too!