MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Birthday Post.

Monday was Scout's actual birthday. This past week was really busy, and at the end of the day I was just too tired to sit down, and try to write a post. I feel really bad that I didn't do Scout birthday post before now, but better late than never right? Anyway, I think she had a great day. She didn't have school that day so her and I just hung out. I took her to McDonald's for lunch, and we just had some Mommy, Scout bonding time. After we picked up Tegan from school I laid Scout down for a nap because I knew it would be a late night, and I didn't want any melt downs before it was over. At 5:00 I started making crapes for the family. Justin's parent's, and siblings came for a little family party. We didn't do a cake for Scout since she took cupcakes to school, and then we had a cake at her party. Since we didn't have a cake we put three candles in her crape and let her blow out the candles. Scout had a great night, and got LOTS of fun dress up clothes...she was in heaven!!:) Thanks everyone for coming and helping her celebrate her 3rd Birthday!! Scout is such a GREAT little girl. I can't believe that my baby is 3. Scout was such a wonderful baby, and I enjoyed her so much. I look at her and can't believe that she isn't my baby anymore. I am so thankful that we were chosen to be her parent's. She has been such a blessing to us. She is such an example to me in so many ways. She has such a tenderhearted, and such a sweet spirit. She loves to give hugs and kisses, and I love it when she wants to cuddle. I feel very protective of Scout because she is so much like me. She gets her feelings hurt easily, and she is afraid of a lot of things. I relate to her so much, and so because of that I find myself being very protective of her. I can't even put into words how much I love this little girl, and how grateful I am that she is a part of my family. WE LOVE YOU SCOUTERS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love that face...at least she isn't crying like she did last year when we sang to her.!!LOL

1 comments:

Megan said...

Her face is priceless when you were all singing to her! I hope she didn't make that face when Blake sang to her! I'm glad you are keeping the crape tradition up! Are you going to make some for my b-day? Just kidding! Hope you had a fun weekend!