MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What 3 Year Old Princess Wouldn't LOVE this? (Sorry...this post will have lots of pictures)

Yesterday was Scout's birthday party. Things at our house are crazy right now, and I knew they would be so I decided a few months ago that I wanted to do Scout's party at a kiddie salon. Scout is my girly girl, and LOVES all things girl. So when I found out this place did birthday parties, and the girls could get their hands and toes painted I knew it was the perfect party for Scout. There was a total of 6 girls, and one cute little boy that came along with his sister, so glad you were there Blake!!:) The girls had a FABULOUS time. While one of the girls got her toes and fingers painted the other kids were working on a craft, they got to make cute little diaries. This was so nice because it kept them nice and busy until it was their turn. Once everyone got all painted we did cake, and presents. I want to thank everyone for making this day so special for Scout, and thank you so much for all the cute gifts! Thank you to Stormy for bringing your camera, and taking lots of pictures for me. I took my camera but left the memory card at home so Stormy saved the day!!
Scout and her friend Tylee waiting for the party to start

Scout getting her nails painted
LOVING IT!!!

Getting ready for her toes
The other kids working hard. Thank you Stormy, and Annie for helping out so much! I appreciate all your help
My niece Kayli...she was so funny to watch!!
These are the cute diaries that the kids got to make. They all turned out SO cute!!
Scout and her cute friend Madelyn
Scout, Madelyn, and Kayli
Tegan
The kids checking themselves out in the mirror

Madelyn's turn to have her nails done.
Scout with her cake
I love this picture...she is showing off her nails. Never mind that we are singing to her...LOL!!
Tegan's turn

CAKE time!!
opening presents
This one is so funny...while Scout is showing us this present, Kayli is behind her opening the one she got for Scout. Too funny!!:)
We started out in the center of the room, and then as Scout tried to get away from everyone she ended up in this corner.


Scout was so funny yesterday morning. I was putting the girls in the tub to get them ready, and I hear Scout say to Tegan, "Tegan say Happy Birthday, Scout.!! Silly girl...she said this several times during the day when she felt like we weren't saying happy birthday enough. I know she had a wonderful day, and I am so glad that we were able to do something special for her that made her feel like the little princess that she is. WE LOVE YOU, SCOUT!!!

4 comments:

Kaysi said...

What a fun idea! happy birthday Scout!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Scout!! What a fun birthday party, no mess to clean up at your house either Carrie, double win!!

Liz said...

What a great birthday party for a girlie-girl!! It looks like everyone had so much fun. I love the look on their faces while they were getting their nails done. Classic!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Scout! I'm so glad that you had such a fun and girly party with all your friends! Your nails are beautiful!
Carrie, hope you had a great time too! Enjoy some crapes for me too! Talk to you soon... again sorry that it didn't work out to see you... I have some "highlights" to tell you about our trip back up north!