MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Might Be Waiting Awhile...

The girls went outside to play for a little bit, and after a little while Scout decided to come in. Well, this upset Tegan because then she didn't have anyone to push her. She got upset, and started to pout a little. She put her head down on the swing, and was swinging back and forth. I ran down to check on some laundry, and when I went back upstairs I looked outside to check on her, and I didn't see her moving. I had to laugh because I knew she had fallen asleep. Sure enough I found her like this...

Fast asleep on the swing. After I took some pictures I said, "Tegan, do you want to wake up?" and she said, " Well, I have just been waiting for Scout to come and push me." I felt bad so I pushed her for awhile, and that seemed to make her happy.

5 comments:

allison said...

oh my gosh that is so dang cute, it melts my heart!

Kaysi said...

That is too cute! She actually looks pretty comfy.

Anna Beal said...

that is so funny carrie :)

Audra said...

Hilarious! What a cutie! I love all the funny things your girls do!

Annie said...

Hey--so cute. Can't wait for the PARTY!