Scout has taken quite an interest in singing lately. Her two FAVORITE songs to sing are her 'ABC's' and Twinkle, Twinkle little star. She doesn't know all the words to Twinkle, Twinkle little star, but she will sing what she does know over, and over again. While she sings she will usually do a little dance of some kind, and while she is doing this she really likes it if we watch her! I was finally able to get her to do it for me while I video taped it. She sings it 3 times, and the ending of the second one is my FAVORITE! I love it when she ends the song this way. Enjoy!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How fun! She is such a doll and sings very well
ADORABLE! I have to agree, my favorite ending was the second one too! I also like that it is a song AND a dance!
A little update... Blake ended up really enjoying school today! The teacher thinks that it has something to do with separation anxiety... Maybe not spending every minute of everyday together is a good thing after all! Hang in there with everything you have going on! If anyone can do it all, you can!
Post a Comment