MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scout Says The Funniest Things...

Monday Scout and I were getting in the car to go pick up Tegan from School, and here is the conversation that we had:

I told Scout to get on her side so I could put her in.
SCOUT: "No, I want to drive."
ME: "What?"
SCOUT: " I want to drive!"
ME: "You can't drive."
SCOUT: "that would be silly", and started to laugh.
She cracks me up. She is 3 going on 16 I think.



A couple of days after Scout turned 3 she was being kind of sassy, and so I said, "your sassy." she replies, "I'm not sassy, I'm Scout." So now I call her Sassy Scout! She never fails to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sassy Scout! I love it! You'll be glad that you are writing all her funny saying down!

Hope you survive this crazy week while having another girl around! I'm glad you had a fun weekend at baby showers! ;) Call when you have a chance!

Annie said...

so cute---I love how their sense of humor develops---growing up!