MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where Do You Sit To Watch T.V.? This Is Where Tegan Likes To Sit!!

Yesterday I walked down stairs to find Tegan sitting like this watching T.V. I hope she can see better sitting up there, and that close!!:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is too funny! Crazy girl! I see she was watching "Jungle Junction"! Blake has taking a liking to this show too... it only premiered last week! Disney obviously knows what they are doing! Hope you are having a fun day!

Liz said...

I love the fact that she pushed the car to the television first and THEN climbed on top. Such creativity!!