MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Corn Maze Fun!

We got home from babysitting for our friends on Friday night. It was nice to return home, and put our stuff away finally after being gone for a week. Friday night the girls wanted to stay up and watch a movie so everyone got ready for bed, made popcorn, and watched a movie. I was so amazed that Tegan was able to stay awake through the whole movie.

Saturday was a busy day for us. Justin had to go help his brother pick out some materials for his house, and while he was gone I got myself and the girls ready. After he got home, and we had fed the girls we took them to my friend Annie's so that Justin and I could attend a funeral. After the funeral we went and picked up the kids, and got ready to go to Jessica's for dinner before we went to the corn maze. We picked the perfect day to go to the corn maze because it was a beautiful day. The girls were really excited, and had such a great time on the big slide, the bikes, playing in the corn, and riding the train. Justin talked me into going through the haunted maze with him. I didn't go willingly because of my experience last year, but I did finally give in and go, and it wasn't as bad as last year. I made it through without screaming too much. We had a great time, and the girls were completely wore out when we got in the car. They were asleep before we got home!
Jenna and Tegan in the Corn Maze

Justin and Scout

Justin and Joe getting ready to race!!

Tegan buried in the corn. I love her pig tails sticking out!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So much fun! I'm glad you got to have some family fun! I love the picture of Tegan too! LOL! I'm also very proud of you for going through the haunted maze!

Jessica Y. said...

Cute Pictures!! I have been such a slacker checking blogs! I was just quite relieved that there wasn't one of our race on those darn bikes!
LOVE the pigtails!!