MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our FAMILY TREE!!

I went and picked Tegan up from Primary today, and she was so excited to show me our "Family Tree" If you look closely you can see our little family according to Tegan
here is a better look

Yes, you see that right. Apparently we are having a little baby girl!! No, this is not an announcement, we are not expecting, but Tegan insisted that her teacher draw this little baby on our family tree. According to her I am going to have another baby, and it is a girl. Her teacher came out as she was showing this to me, and she told me that Tegan INSISTED on her drawing this baby. She said, "I wasn't sure if she was giving away a secret or if she just knows something that we don't." I laughed and told her how funny I thought this was because just a couple of days ago we were in the car and she told me that I was going to have another baby and it was a girl. I told her teacher that I wasn't expecting, and that it very well could be that Tegan knows more that we know. Tegan was VERY proud of her family tree, and is very excited for this baby someday. She even has a name picked out.

9 comments:

Ginger said...

Well now, isn't it interesting the things these little ones think. I would be curious what she thinks her new little sister's name is going to be. Are you SURE this isn't an announcement of some sort? ;)

Liz said...

Wow...she's pretty sure it's a girl!! That's too funny. Chase keeps insisting that Santa will bring him a new baby brother for Christmas. Poor boy will be disappointed on Christmas morning!!

Megan said...

That is too funny! You have to appreciate such determination! What is the name going to be... one you approve of, I hope! Her idea of a family tree looks pretty perfect to me too!!!

Kathryn said...

That is so cute. Inspired? Did Tegans name suggestion make it on your short list?

Annie said...

Love it---now it's time, right? You'll question your choices from here on out....should we, does Tegan know something, is it meant to be???? ARGH! Good luck!

Jamie said...

Ha! I love it:) That little Tegan knows how to drop a hint! You have such a great family... I just love reading about you guys!!

allison said...

well, "out of the mouth of babes" right?? You better get going! JK. That is so cute.

The Merkleys said...

OHHH you got me all excited! How cute! She is a good artist. I love how you all don't have bodies just arms and legs.

Megan said...

Thinking about you today... and will be all weekend long! Hope you survive your "expanded" family!