MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Is What Happens When You Can't Wait For Your Girls Night!!

Friday, I was getting ready to go to dinner with a friend so I was in my room getting ready. I come out, look around, and ask, "where's Scout?" Tegan says, "In her room-you sent her to her room." Why...yes I did. Thank you my dear 5 year old for keeping track of your sister!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Is this the night of the the HOT jean purchase????

Carrie said...

LOL...Yes, Annie that is the night. That is funny that Stormy told you about that. I still haven't completely talked myself into keeping them yet, but Justin said I am not allowed to take them back.

Megan said...

HOT jean purchase?!? You've been holding out on me! I just wanted to tell you that I went to see New Moon tonight and it a must see... hopefully you can fit in a movie next week while in UT!!! So glad I got to talk with you earlier! Hope you have a great weekend!