MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Decorating Cookies!

I finally feel like my life is getting back to normal. All last week (and for the last 4 months) I worked on Fantastic Friday stuff. My family was completely neglected because this project took up all of my (and my husbands) free time. I was glad when Friday was here, and I was even happier when Saturday arrived, and I didn't have to think about anything. I have spent all this week recovering from last week. So that is my excuse for not posting lately.

Yesterday we had play group so I figured I had better take my girls so that they remember that other children still exist out there in the world. Jeanelle did a fantastic job putting it all together! She made cookies and frosting, and we let the kids decorate cookies. My girls were so excited all day, and could hardly wait to go. Tegan was so funny she just kept piling on the frosting. She had a mountain of frosting on her cookies when she got done. Scout on the other had used just a little bit of frosting, but had a great time pouring the sprinkles out all over her cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little girls. :) Funny how they can be so different. I had a great time with you guys.

Megan said...

Yummy! The finished "products" are BEAUTIFUL!!! Will you save some for me, Blake, and Kyle (and even Nick too)?!