Well, I have LOTS to write about, but I will get to it later. We had a great Thanksgiving with Justin's family. I had so much fun on Black Friday with his sisters shopping (this deserves a post of its own). We are still out of town because Justin's Grandpa Facer passed away yesterday. We are so glad that we got to spend this Thanksgiving with him, and that he got to meet Scout before he passed away. We loved him so much, and will miss him. So when things settle down a bit, and I have some time I will write posts on all of these things, and all the other things that we did on our extended Thanksgiving break. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am excited to read your upcoming posts..hehe.
I am sorry about Justins grandpa, so glad you got to see him before he passed. Looking forward to reading about all your happenings!
I'm glad you had a fun time. Tell Justin we are sorry for your loss. Are the girls sooooo excited for Christmas?
I'm so sorry about Justin's grandpa, but I'm also happy that you got to spend Thanksgiving with him. That's so wonderful. I hope you travel safe and I'm so excited for more pictures!
Post a Comment