Anyway, we left Tuesday night, and spent the night in West Yellowstone, and then continued the rest of the way on Wednesday. We got to Grandma and Grandpa Facer's and had a great time visiting with everyone. Grandpa Facer met Scout for the first time. She was a little scared at first, but eventually warmed up to him, and before we left she gave him a big kiss, and told him she loved him. Wednesday night we helped Grandma get stuff ready for Thanksgiving. I got some great pictures, and a video of the girls helping out.
Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing with good food, and good company. Grandpa was even able to come out and sit in the living room for a little while so he could visit with everyone. Thursday night we left to head down to Ogden for the rest of our trip. Justin had a really hard time saying goodbye. He said he had a feeling it would be the last time he talked to Grandpa. It was really emotional for everyone. We are glad we got to spend the time with him.
NOTE: my camera ended up dying halfway through the day so I didn't get all the pictures that I wanted so I am waiting for some pictures to be emailed to me, and when I do I will have more fun pictures to share.
Justin and Scout walking around the farm
In front of the old house on the farm
The girls having fun running up and down the ramp







6 comments:
Hey Carrie, I love the pictures especially the old house. Thats pretty neat. It looks like the girls had fun. Take care. See ya soon.
What cute helpers you had in the kitchen when getting ready for Thanksgiving! I'm so glad I got to see you yesterday! Had a blast... always do! Hope all the funeral arrangements are going smoothly! Let me know if you need anything!
what part of idaho? :)
So glad that you followed through on the promptings! Sorry to hear about "Grandpa", love y'all and will be praying for your family. PS--where in Idaho?
We were in Rupert.
Carrie....LOVE the pic especially of the old house! I'm so sorry to hear about Justin's Grandpa but so happy that you were able to spend time with him before he passed.
Post a Comment