MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've Come To Realize...

I saw this on my friend Gina's blog way back in Sept. I started it back in Sept., but never finished it. I finally decided to get it done.
RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 35 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size ...is just a sad, sad mess.

2. I've come to realize that my job...is stressful, and at times I feel very overwhelmed by all of my responsibilities, but it is worth it when they come running up to me to give me a big hug, and tell me they love me.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I can't stand it when my kids fight.

4. I've come to realize that I need....to really get started on my scrapbooking again. I am a little behind, and it is driving me crazy.


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...my sanity

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I feel like I have no control over a situation.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...um….I don't drink

8. I've come to realize that money...can cause a lot of stress.


9. I've come to realize that certain people...don't deserve my time

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...miss Laramie/Wyoming. At times I find myself getting really homesick.


11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...and I won't always get along, and that is okay

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is really amazing.


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is a pain, but I really need it, and it is hard when I don't have it.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I was excited to have some time to myself today.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I was thinking how glad I was that I went to the Temple.


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...about a lot of things. I wish that I didn't have so much to think about, and that I could take a break from my life for a while.


17. I've come to realize that my dad...loves his kids, and would do anything for them. We may not talk often, but when I need him he is always there.


18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I love to get messages from people.

19. I've come to realize that today...for the first time in a long time I felt peace in my life.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I am not doing anything productive.


21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is just another day, and it is another day to get the things right that I fouled up today.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is...I actually have no idea!

24. I've come to realize that life...is hard! It isn't always easy, and it is how we deal with it that matters. I am working on dealing with it better.


25. I've come to realize that this weekend...will consist of nothing exciting.

26. I've come to realize that marriage...takes a lot of work. Just because we have been married for seven years doesn't mean we don't have to work at it.

27. I've come to realize that my (close) friends...are few, but they mean the world to me, and they have all come into my life at the right time. I hope that they know who they are, and how much I appreciate their friendship.


28. I've come to realize that this year...will hopefully bring a lot of changes.

29. I've come to realize that my ex …I actually don't think about them.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...go fold the laundry!


31. I've come to realize that I love...my little family. They bring me the greatest joy, and they are the ones that matter in the end.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...life.


33. I've come to realize my past...is my past, and hopefully I learn from it and become a better person.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are not my thing, but I do enjoy getting together with a small group of friends.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of failing as a Mother. I want so badly for my girls to know how much I love them, but to also know how much their Father in Heaven loves them. I realize that they will grow up and make mistakes, but I also know that what I am teaching them now will matter when that time comes. I don't want to look back and wish I had done more.

4 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

I love this post! I might have to do this sometime!!!

Megan said...

Great post! I especially love 19! It's good to hear! Have a fantastic day!

Anna Beal said...

loved it!

Jamie said...

This is so sweet:) You are such a good mommy and wife! I hope you've come to realize that! Have a good day:)