The other day when Scout was down for a nap Tegan decided that she wanted to write her a little note, and stick it under the door so that Scout would see it when she woke up. Well, when Scout got up she was very excited to see a piece of paper with her name on it from Tegan. After Scout saw the little note Tegan decided that she wanted to tape the note above Scouts' bed so that she could see it all the time. I thought it was very cute! I love nothing more than when my girls are kind, and show love for one another! 
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
So precious!!!
I bet that made you feel so proud. See they do listen to us(moms) somtimes. :) I love your girls.
so cute!
Post a Comment