MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tegan's First Loose Tooth!


This little girl has her FIRST LOOSE TOOTH!! She is VERY excited, as for me, well it was exciting and then I wanted to cry! This along with getting ready to do her Kindergarten registration just seems like too much growing up in one week.
She has been telling me for over a year that she has a loose tooth (because some of her friends were losing their teeth) and so I just would say, "yes someday your teeth will be loose, and you will lose them. She would check them all the time to see if any of them were loose. It was really funny that she wanted this so badly. Well today we were in Costco, and her teeth didn't look normal so I felt it, and sure enough this time it is loose. She is just growing up too fast, it seems like just yesterday I was documenting them as they came in, and now they are falling out...crazy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a beautiful girl Tegan has grown up to be! I can't believe that she is loosing her first tooth! I guess I never stopped to think that Blake and Kyle will someday loose their teeth too! Time really does go by fast! What a doll!

BTW- sorry I missed your call today... It's been a crazy 24 hours. Last night at Blake's birthday dinner he got really tired, feel asleep in the restaurant, when we got him home he had a fever that just kept climbing and finally we got it under control at 103* but then my throat was bothering me and this morning I couldn't swallow so I went to the doctors and found out I have strep throat so my parents took the boys to their doctor and guess what... they both have strep throat too! What a fun past 24 hours! So far Nick has avoided getting it but I'm afraid it's just a matter of time! Hope you are doing better than me! Talk to you soon! :)

Trish said...

I know just how you feel! I couldn't believe it when Abby lost her tooth. I know I was older than five when I lost my first one. I can believe how fast they grow up.