MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jesus Wants Me For A SUNBEAM!!

This little girl is no longer my baby!:(

Today was Scout's first day as a Sunbeam. She didn't really understand what was happening when I was telling her that she was going to Primary, but she found out that she was going to be in class with a little girl named Shelby, and that seemed to make things a little easier. She was sad to not be going to nursery with her little friend Tylee. There were a few tears when we first left her with her teacher, but that soon ended, and the next time I saw her she was walking hand in hand with Shelby down the hall. Scout has a WONDERFUL teacher. It is the same teacher that Tegan has had the last two years, and we just adore her. I have no doubt that Scout will do wonderful in her class. Scout was LOVED in nursery, and they were sad to see her go. Sister Smith came and found her after church just to tell her she missed her. They loved seeing her hairdo's every Sunday, and they always said that she was just a joy to have.
Tegan also got a new teacher this year, and we also LOVE her teacher. She is a friend of ours, and she does an AWESOME job with the kiddos. I know Tegan will learn a lot from her.

7 comments:

Kaysi said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of Scout, what a doll! She is growing up so fast. Isn't crazy to think that Tyce and Scout are now Sunbeams, where does time go? I remember them playing out in the foyer together during Sunday School and now their in primary, wow!

Kathryn said...

I was just about to post the exact same thing...

Adam and the Girls said...

I cannot believe Scout went to Sunbeams today. Where has the time gone? Sounds like you are all doing so well, which is great! We all miss you here in Laramie. :) ~Jeffi Erickson

Alicia Steere said...

Your girls are so much fun! They are adorable and Shelby LOVES them!!! That is so sweet that you saw Shelby & Scout holding hands, adorable! We love Sister Barrett too, who is Tegan's teacher now? Is it Jeanelle?

Carrie said...

Alicia~Yeah, Tegan's teacher is Jeanelle. Tegan was really excited about it!!

Trish said...

She is so cute. Jordan's first day in sunbeams was yesterday too. I can't believe how fast it's gone with him either. I seriously feel like I have three "big" kids and one little baby. I'm sure Bryant will be "big" way too soon!

Audra said...

Oh! What a cute picture!! She looks like a little model! It's fast how they grow up! I thought it was weird when Jordan went to nursery, and now he is one of the older kids in there!!