Last night the girls were drawing, and they were wanting to write their names on their paper. Scout wanted me to help her, but she didn't want me to do it for her. She said she could do it so I told her what letters to write, and she wrote them. I was so surprised...I had no idea that she could write the letters in her name. Everything she has learned she learned at preschool. At the beginning of the year she couldn't even pick out her name tag with her name on it. Now she can pick out her name tag, and she can spell her name out loud. I didn't know that she could spell her name until one morning after I poured her cereal into her bowl with her name on it, and she started pointing to the letters and saying them aloud. I am so excited to see all the progress she is making. I am so proud of her, and all that she is learning. I LOVE YOU SCOUT!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Wow! Way to go Scout!! She is getting so big!!
That's so impressive! I don't think my kid will do anything with markers except paint her toenails. Seriously.
Post a Comment