MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Article Of Faith...

This year in Primary the kids are learning the Articles of Faith. I decided that I wanted to be a good Mom, and help Tegan try and memorize them. They are doing 2 this month, and then one every month following. So we started going over it the other day, and we have gone over it every day since. It even gave me the opportunity to talk to Tegan about the Holy Ghost, and gave her the chance to ask me questions. I didn't think that she was really listening to me, but today she was telling Justin about what we had talked about. I am so proud of her, and that she is so willing to learn. She is like a sponge she will ask questions about things, and then she just soaks up all that we tell her. I LOVE YOU TEGAN!!


6 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

Way to go Tegan!!! You are a great mom Carrie! :)

The Gardner Family said...

She is so grown up! Her hair has gotten so long! Beautifully done Tegan!!

Annie said...

great job tegan! That is a huge feat! Keep it up!

Joseph said...

That was so great! I love how she finished it up just like she was bearing her testimony. Nice work Grahams! What a great family!!

Kori said...

I can't believe how grown up she is and how long her hair has gotten! Our girls are getting so big!

Ginger said...

Thank you, Carrie! You just made my night by posting this.