Last Friday night we watched our nephews while Ryan and Lindsey went to the movie. The girls just LOVED having a baby to spoil with kisses and attention. Parker is just a month old, and the girls couldn't get enough of him . They had a fun time playing with Landon too, but at one point in the evening Tegan didn't want to play because she wanted to help me with the baby. She said, "I can't play I have to help my mom with the baby." I got a good look at what a BIG help she would be if we had another baby. Then later she walked into the kitchen and said to Justin, "helping mom with the baby is a lot of work." Justin thought she was pretty funny...while I just thought, "taking care of a baby is alot of work...helping is easy"! She was a big help though making sure he had his binky if he started crying, she really was very cute!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I think we should hear the pitter patter of little feet again at your house... hehe
What a cutie! I love how kids just tell it how it is... Babies are a LOT of work... but definitely worth the effort! Is this some kind of indicator that a #3 is in the future...JK!
On a different note... I still haven't made it to a distribution center, I'll try to go this afternoon if Kyle doesn't fall asleep on me again in the car! Talk to you soon!!!
That is to cute! Yeah, I am SO happy that I had a girl first, more willing to help!! :)
Post a Comment