We had a fun filled week with Tegan having 2 play dates, watching my nephews on Thursday, feeding the Missionaries, I volunteered at the girls school, and we had mom and tots on Friday. For Mom & Tots Jeanelle brought finger paints. The girls, along with all the other kids there, had a great time. They painted a few masterpieces for me, and then they just wanted to run around with other kids. After everyone left Stormy and I decided to stay for a little while longer and let the kids run in the gym for awhile. The girls found this thing that rolls, I think it is for the brooms, but they put it to good use rolling across the gym on it. They would take turns pushing each other from one end of the gym to another. After they got tired of that they decided to put on a show for Stormy and I. Tegan told the girls what songs to sing, and then they would sit on the stage and sing the songs to us...it was very cute!! After while we decided that we had better get home and eat dinner. Well, Stormy decided that she wanted to get pizza, and come to our house so that is what we did. We stuffed ourselves on pizza, cookies, ice cream, and soda!! We had a great Friday night, THANKS Stormy!!
Scout, Landon, and Tegan playing with dolls
Tegan having SO much fun:)
Scout was so funny...she would only paint with her fingertips!
This water was for the finger paints, but Tegan thought it was to wash her hands in...silly girl!
Scout is really concentrating
I just thought this was a cute picture of her!
I thought this was funny. Tegan was spinning on the roller, and at one point her gum dropped out of her mouth. She stopped and said, oh my gum, put it back in her mouth, and off she went. It was so funny to watch.
The girls singing for us







2 comments:
I can't believe how long Tegan's hair looks, it's beautiful!
So fun! I love how the girls "performed"! My parents always told me that the main reason they had kids was for the free entertainment! LOL! Glad you had a fun week! BTW, I think the roll-y thing is for trashcan to sit on! You have to appreciate the girls creativity to find a new use for it! Looked like fun!
Post a Comment