MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Second Article Of Faith

The other day I went over the second Article of Faith with Tegan. She was having a hard time because it started out with "We believe" just like the first one. So she kept saying the first one. We went over it a few times, and then called it quits because she was getting confused. So then yesterday we were sitting in the car and I hear her reciting the first and second one perfectly. I thought I would get a video of this on as well. I am just so proud of her for being so willing to memorize them.


0 comments: