Tegan wanted to take my picture
Tegan told me this morning."Mom, you are old like Grandma Nickelson"! HAHA she cracks me up. My Grandma is 96 years old. I can only hope that I live to be 96 and be in the shape that she is in.
My day started out with Justin, and the girls singing me HaPpY BiRtHdAy in bed. They brought me a cinnamon roll, and a smoothie to enjoy before I got out of bed.
I just had to add this picture because Tegan's face cracks me up!
Scout helping to mix the crepes with her princess mixer
I want to thank everyone for the calls, cards, gifts, flowers, and thoughts today. I was not real excited about turning 30, in fact I was pretty emotional, and crabby about it. But Justin, and everyone else went above and beyond to make my day special, and I really am blessed with wonderful people in my life, and I love all of you!







5 comments:
Happy Birthday Carrie! It sounds like you had a good birthday and had some yummy food!!!
Happy Birthday! I was surprised when you said you were crabby -- your post didn't sound it at all. Maybe it is good you are crabby about 30. I wasn't, but then 31 felt lousy! I'm glad you had a good day.
Happy Birthday! We're all growing up aren't we. :o) 30 was weird for me too.
30?! You don't look a day over 29!!! Glad you had a great day! Can't wait to talk to you! Have a fun weekend!
I went into a tailspin when I turned 30, so I think I understand what you mean. I am so glad that your family took great care of you on your birthday!
Post a Comment