MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, I wish that I was one of those mom's that can even make St. Patrick's Day fun and exciting, but I failed in that department. Thank goodness for preschool because they came through for me! We dressed the girls in green and off to school we went today. I dropped Scout off at her class and then we headed to Tegan's class. When we got to the door we noticed that she didn't have her cubby out in the hallway. When we looked in the classroom it was a mess. The chairs were turned over, the table was sideways, their were toys and other stuff thrown all over the room, and their were little green footprints with glitter all over the floor, and the windows. Tegan thought the footprints were the coolest thing ever. She said, "look mom, he walked on the window...he must must be magic"!! The little leprechaun left a note telling then where they could find his treasure. Tegan was so excited, and just thought it was the neatest thing EVER. After I picked Scout up from school she told me, "That little man made a mess in our classroom." She got a gold nugget, and a penny from the leprechaun. Tegan got a gold coin, and some chocolate. I am glad they were able to have such a fun day at school, and that they got to do something fun! We hope everyone else had a GREAT DAY!
Here is the hat that Scout made in school today!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

What a great idea for St. Patrick's day. Sounds like a fun school! I just imagine the teacher having so much fun trashing the room and giggling thinking about how the children will react...

Liz said...

That's so cute! Every now and then Chase's school will do something like that and it will be all I hear about for weeks!!

I think you have the cutest little girls! Thanks for keeping us updated with pictuers and happenings!

Jewel said...

Those crazy leprechauns get around! They hit Ethan's school, too! And in his word "made a HUGE mess..." I want to be little again....

Ginger said...

Lucky the Leprechaun messed with Porter's classroom, too. His teacher said that the children were busy setting traps for him, but they never quite got him! This went on all month!