I thought this picture was too cute! On Monday it was almost time for Landon's mom to come pick him up so I had the kids go downstairs with me to clean up the toys. Scout decided that she didn't want to clean and instead would just play with all the toys. After several times of telling her that she needs to help I finally sent her upstairs to her room. She curled up in her chair, and ended up falling asleep. Not taking naps, and the time change is really hard on all of us.








4 comments:
I am totally with you on this one. My youngest has been staying up until 11 every night since the time change. I am about ready to go crazy! I hope she gets past it soon!
P.S. Your girls are adorable!!
Bedtime has been especially hard on us. Time change is hard to get used to, poor thing!
Hey, I recognize that blanket! :)
Precious! She is too cute! Hope the girls will get back into their routine sooner than later!
Yep...we're having a little bit of a difficult time with the time change as well. I thought the boys would sleep in a little more because it was darker outside, but they've had different ideas!!
Post a Comment