I am so behind, but here is my Birthday post from last Saturday. Justin threw me a little party with a few of our friends, and family. It was a lot of fun to get to visit, eat, and celebrate my birthday. It wasn't anything big, but everyone had a good time. We used the room at his office, and we ate, then we had cake and presents, and then we played rock band with the ones that stayed. It was a fun night spent with great people. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating my birthday with me, and THANK YOU Justin for putting it together!!
The kids helping to take off ALL 30 candles!!
Tegan enjoying her cake
Party guests!
Opening presents
Scout and Landon rocking out on the guitar!
Scout and Tylee's turn!
Stormy and Justin showing us how it is done!!
It got a little late, and Scout got sleepy. She crawled in my lap and went to sleep!







2 comments:
What a great party! You look gorgeous in all the pictures! You have a great hubby for putting a fun evening together just for honoring you and for celebrating the day you were born (a day I will always be grateful for);)!
BTW I love your necklace! Is that the one the girls gave you?!
Yes, that is the one they gave me. I wear it all the time...I really like it, and it goes well with everything.
Post a Comment