MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend

Saturday the girls had a primary activity so we got up early to get ready for that. We dropped the girls off, and then Justin and I headed to run a couple of errands before we had to go pick them up. The girls had a great time, and as usual the presidency planned a wonderful activity for the kids. After the activity we came home to try and get some stuff done around the house. We have been wanting to do so many different projects, but just haven't made the time for it. Justin spent the majority of the day outside. The big thing that he got done is the yard. He mowed it, and racked it. It looks so much better than it did, and hopefully it will grow in nice and green. While he was mowing Scout decided that she needed to be his little shadow, and got her lawn mower and followed him around. It was so cute to watch the girls out there working right along side him. It was a great day with great weather, and we were able to get a lot done.


Sunday I gave the girls their Easter dresses since next Sunday is General Conference, and they won't get to wear them. I bought these dresses last July when they were on sale and just held on to them knowing that I would use them as Easter dresses. Well, I pulled them out this morning to put them on the girls, and I find that they didn't take the ink security tag off of Tegan's dress. I was a little frustrated, and then I realized that I would just be able to run by Sears on the way to church. It was our Ward Conference so right after church they had a meal for us. It was so nice to not have to come home and fix dinner. We stayed and ate, and visited for awhile, and then we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go to the park for a bit. We stayed at the park until in was almost dark, and then decided we had better get the girls home to bed.

The girls in their dresses

Fun at the park

Justin was trying to teach the girls how to play softball. They were so funny...after they would hit the ball they would run after the ball instead of running to the base. Justin was so patient with them, but they totally didn't get it!:)

0 comments: