Thursday we were able to go to playgroup. Jeanelle is wonderful, and always has such fun things planned for the kids. This time she had several different stations that consisted of card making, painting toast (never seen this before, but it is really cool), snack mix, decorating a cookie, and melting crayons. The girls had so much fun doing all the different projects. Thanks Jeanelle for doing a great job!
The girls making cards
Scout decorating her cookie
Painting toast
Tegan decorating her cookie
Melting crayons
I just had to add this photo of the girls in their matching outfits...they are just too CUTE!!







3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad that you are part of the group of "Mother's that make their kids wear matching outfits"! I'm the self declared President and you can be my Vice President if you want! They are ADORABLE!!!
Wow! Now that sounds like a fun playgroup! We just go and talk, nothing like that. Those outfits are adorable!
Cute outfits! Your girls are definitely sisters, but they really have their own look too. (When they were younger I thought they looked just a like, so it's fun to see them growing up!)
Post a Comment