I went and picked up our pieces that we painted, and I love how they turned out. I love my pitcher, it matches my dishes perfectly. Justin's plate goes nicely with the cup, and bowl he has done previously. Soon we will have a whole Wyoming Cowboy dish set!! I hope to take the girls soon so that they can paint something...I have a project in mind that I want them to do. Hopefully we will get to do that soon.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Ooo-Laa! I love your pitcher! Super cute and nice touch with the stars! And Justin... glad to see where your heart still is! It's in your blood (just like Nick)!
Cute!! Did Justin free hand that bronco, because it looks great! I love the little stars on the pot, so fun!
I still want to know where you guys went to paint these!
I still want to know where you guys went to paint these!
In Good Glazes.
those are impressive, I love the plate that justin painted:)
Post a Comment