MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, March 29, 2010

Tegan The Soccer Player...

Tegan started Soccer today. Justin comes from a soccer playing family where his Mom and Dad coached him, and for as long as I can remember he has talked about coaching our girls. So a few weeks ago he signed her up, and signed himself up as her coach. I think this will be a wonderful bonding experience for both of them. Tegan has been so excited to start, and she is even more excited that her Dad is the coach, and that her Grandpa and Uncles will be helping out. Today was their first practise, and Scout was there with her pom poms to cheer them on!!:) I stopped by practise just for a minute so I could take pictures.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! So much to catch up on with your family! Tegan looks so cute all ready for soccer practice (we are signing Blake up in May) and Scout is too adorable as a cheerleader! That's great that Justin gets to help coach!
Congrats on Tegan for losing another tooth! And I love their Easter dresses! Great find... What luck you have with the ink security tag! Glad you got it fixed in time for church! Always thinking!

Alicia Steere said...

How fun! Where did you go to sign her up? Shelby is probably too young, isn't she...

Lauren said...

So cute! I'm sure Tegan will be a great soccer player. Can't wait to read more about the games!