MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Working Out Is Hard Work!

FYI...I did get my husbands permission to post this.

This is what happens when you have worked out 2 mornings in a row!!:)

I couldn't resist taking this picture. It was just too funny to not have forever!! The reason I find it so funny is because he had sat up to start getting ready for work, and then next thing I knew he was like this...TOO FUNNY!! I LOVE you Justin, and thanks for letting me post this!!

4 comments:

The Merkleys said...

oh...that is funny!! I remember sitting next to Justin in a ward counsil meeting while he was falling asleep! This pic reminds me of then!

Liz said...

Guys can fall asleep in the most awkward positions! Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

What!!!!! I never fell asleep in ward council mtgs - LOL - and any way this is totaly different. right?

Megan said...

LOL! This is priceless! What a good sport Justin is for letting you post this! I don't think Nick would appreciate me posting something like this... in fact he probably has more opportunities to take pictures like this of me than I do of him! I better stay on his good side!