MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Few Fun Things...

On Thursday the girls got invited to a friends house for a "Tea Party". It was so fun for the girls. When we arrived the girls were coloring pictures. When they finished it was tea (apple juice) and cookie time. Lyssa's mom had two cute little tea sets, and a plate with a variety of cookies on it. It really was so cute. The girls passed the cookies around, and used their best manners. Lyssa is really Tegan's friend from preschool, but it was really nice of them to invite Scout to stay also. While the girls enjoyed their tea, and played the moms just visited for awhile.

Scout was SO excited to be included with the BIG girls!

This picture makes me laugh. The little girl next to Scout told her that she was going to break her teeth on her cookies. Scout didn't like being told that. HAHA...look at her face!



Friday was really busy. I volunteered in Scout's class at school. Let me tell you that is not something you want to do when you haven't gotten a good nights sleep the night before. I was so tired, as were all the little 3 years olds. I kept thinking that when I went home I would get a little nap, but that never happened. At 4:30 we met Justin's parents at taco bell for dinner before the big high school basketball game. After dinner Scout and Justin went to the game with Justin's parents and I took Tegan and went to the mall play area with Stormy and Tylee.



Saturday wasn't long enough. We didn't get much done, and we had lots we wanted to do. We did get to spend the day as a family which was really nice. We cleaned the house as a family, and then we went and ran a couple errands as a family. The girls were good while we were doing that so we went and got them some ice cream. After that we took them to Grandma and Grandpa Grahams so that Justin and I could go paint pottery with Joe and Jessica. We had a really good time, and we really appreciate Grandma and Grandpa for watching the girls for us.

As you can see Justin is continuing the tradition of making another dish to add to our Wyoming Cowboy collection.

Working so hard!

I picked a pitcher this time, and I am really excited to see the finished product.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun week! The tea party was too cute! Too bad Blake and Kyle won't be invited to a party any time soon... but I think I'll still keep them anyway! And I'm glad you got to go to go paint pottery! You'll have to post a picture of your final product! The pitcher is so fun... are you going to use it for holding all your kitchen utensils?

Alicia Steere said...

Oh my goodness, I have wanted to go and paint pottery for a long time now! Where did you go? There are a few places here. I am really wanting to go sometime!!!