When we visited my sister-in-laws in Utah for Thanksgiving they had the soundtrack to "Where the Wild Things Are." They put it in our car one day, and that is where it stayed until we left. The girls LOVE this CD, and anytime we were in the car we either had to listen to number 2 or number 5, and it had to be on full blast. Anyway, the girls loved it so much that Aunt Alisa ended up giving it to them...THANK YOU!! Well, I have been wanting to record them singing song number 2 for some time now, and I finally got around to doing it today. I was hoping they would dance more like they usually do, but they wouldn't so you get to just hear them sing it. At one point I thought Scout might bust a move for you, but no such luck. ENJOY!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Too cute! Don't you love how kids never seem to do what you want them to do when you are videoing them! LOL! Love the video none the less!
BTW... The pictures from our walk and the museum are with my new camera but the Jazz game ones are with my old one! Glad you liked them!
Post a Comment