We decided to try a different Easter Egg hunt this year rather than the one that we have done the last 2 years. This year was a lot more fun, and so I think we will go to this one from now on. This one had jumpy things, face painting, the Easter Bunny, balloons, a playground, and then the Easter Egg hunt. The weather wasn't too bad at first, but I am glad that I grabbed our heavy coats because the longer we were outside the colder it got. It didn't snow so I am thankful for that, and it only started to sprinkle a little after the Easter Egg hunt. Before the hunt we let the girls jump on the jumping toys, and get their face painted. The girls were in different areas for the Easter Egg hunt this year so Justin went with Scout, and I went with Tegan. The best part about this hunt is that the parent's weren't allowed to help. So it was just the little ones out there getting eggs. Justin said that Scout was really cute, and would put down her basket, pick up her egg, and then put it in her basket. Where Tegan just ran as fast as she could, and threw as many eggs in her basket as she could. They both did great, and got tons of eggs.
Tegan going down the slide
We were going to stay for awhile after the hunt, but it just got too cold so we just left, and came home to eat lunch. After lunch we decided to lay Scout down for a nap, and I took Tegan to her friends house for awhile to play. When Tegan got home we had dinner then got busy decorating eggs, and making egg rice krispy treats. Justin saw these on a commercial, and thought they would be fun to make with the girls. They were fun to make, and pretty tasty too. We all had such a great time, and it was a wonderful day!
The girls waiting patiently to start coloring eggs
Stormy, Me, Tylee, Scout and Tegan
Tegan and Scout
Stormy, Tylee, Justin, Scout, and Tegan
Justin with Scout and Tylee
Scout enjoying the sprinkles and chocolate
Tegans hands were covered in the egg coloring...she had a really great time
Egg rice krispy treats...YUMMY







3 comments:
Those rice crispies look soooo good!!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!
i saw that commercial with the rice krispy eggs and thought they looked so cute too, what a good idea! Looks like they turned out great!
What a fun Easter weekend! That is so funny that you guys made the rice crispy eggs because Nick tried to get me to make some too! They do look delicious... maybe I should have given in to his request! LOL!
BTW- Nick is in Billings... he got there yesterday. He had to come up on short notice because his dad had a massive heart attack but he is recovering... I'll give the details next time we talk!
Post a Comment