We were going to head to Laramie for the Easter weekend, and then pick up some furniture for Justin's dad from Cheyenne, but the trailer we needed for the furniture was not available. We were all packed and ready to go so it was a little frustrating to not get to go especially since I was REALLY looking forward to being in Laramie with my family for Easter. The girls were really upset because they were so excited to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie. We will hopefully get to go soon though.
Since we didn't get to go to Laramie we decided that we needed to do something fun to make it up to the girls. For my birthday I got a $25.00 gift certificate to the movie theater. We thought it would be fun to take the girls to see 'How To Train Your Dragon.' We invited Stormy and Tylee, and went Friday afternoon. It was a lot of fun! It was Scout's first time ever to a movie, and she really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how she would do, and I was worried that she would get scared, but she did great, and it was so fun to watch her enjoy it. It was a great start to a wonderful Easter Weekend. 







1 comments:
We went and saw that movie this week too. I loved it!! For being a kids movie it kept us all entertained. Even Brayden (2 years) loved it and clapped during the exciting scenes.
Post a Comment