This morning I had the WORST headache ever, and it was making me feel really sick. I tried to just deal with it, but eventually I had to go in and lay down. The girls were pretty good while I rested. They just watched T.V. for most of the time. They did end up eating almost an ENTIRE bag of chips, but oh well. They were so hungry when I came out so I really couldn't get too mad at them. Anyway, the girls were really sweet. Scout kept coming in and, and saying "I love you hun." That cracked me up! Then Tegan went down stairs and got some paper and some stickers, and the girls made me some "get well" cards. It was very sweet!!
Notice how Tegan addressed it to "Carrie." I asked her one day why she writes my first name on everything instead of calling me mom, and she said, "I like to write the R's." What a silly girl.







6 comments:
That is SO sweet!!! You can call me anytime and I can take the girls for you if you need, seriously! I have a car now! ;)
Thank you, Alicia that is so sweet of you to offer.
Precious! You do have some pretty sweet little angels living at your house! That is really funny about "liking to write the R's"! So sweet! Hope you are feeling better! I need to talk to you and catch up! Sorry again about last week- I'll have to explain! ;)
That is so cute, they sure are sweet girls. Hope your headache is gone. I hate wipeout headaches, no choice but to lay down.
That's so sweet that they were looking out for you and made you some cute get well cards. You have a couple of sweeties there!!
You have very sweet girls. I thought that was funny when I saw Carrie written instead of mom. Loved her answer.
Post a Comment