MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, May 3, 2010

And She Scores...

Last Wednesday Tegan had another soccer game. She made the first goal of the game, and I couldn't be prouder of her!! She got right in there, and went for it. I am a little bummed because I didn't have my camera on yet. That is how fast it happened! I figured I had some time to get ready, but she was off and running. She was so proud of herself, and was jumping up and down, and screaming. I really would have loved to capture that moment. Tegan's team only scored 2 points, but they sure tried hard. They have improved so much since the first game. I thought it was funny because after someone made a point, and before the girls kicked the ball again whoever was the ref would ask the girls which goal they were running toward, and would make them point to make sure they knew which way they were supposed to be running the ball. It was a good reminder because every once in awhile the girls would get going the other direction, and make a goal for the other team. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

That sounds like a ref that really understands kid!! Congrats on her scoring the first goal!

Megan said...

Way to go TEGAN!!! What natural talent! I really like her hair Carrie! Super cute and creative! Good luck in your next game too Tegan!