MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Soccer Game...

Soccer ended last Wednesday for Tegan. She was a little sad to that is was over. I was a little sad as well, especially since they did so well on their last game. The girls were finally getting the game figured out, and they were doing such a great job. Then to top it off we had the best weather of the whole season...how I wished all the games had been that nice. I went fully intending to take video and pictures, but shortly after I started taking video my camera died *sigh* seriously this always happens to me. Oh well, I did get a short little video so I will share that. Saturday we had a little soccer get together with the girls from the team, and that is when Justin handed out the awards, and medals to the girls.


0 comments: