MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Team Picture...

So soccer is almost over, and part of me is a little glad because the games were so cold, but another part is sad because Tegan has enjoyed it so much. We got Tegan's team pictures, and her soccer pictures a couple weeks ago, and I thought I would post a picture of her team, and then the one of just her. She is very lucky she got to have her Grandpa, and Uncle Ryan help coach. Tegan has one more practice and one more game and then they are done.

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun "family affair"! So glad she has had so much fun and good luck in her last game!
BTW- How did Friday go? My boys have taken all my attention this past weekend since they are both sick AGAIN! Unbelievable! Call when you can or I will did the same!