Friday was the girls spring program at school, and then Tegan had a little graduation afterwards where she got an award. I can't believe that she is going to be in kindergarten in the fall. I was going through some videos from 2007, and I can't believe how small the girls were then. It made me sad...sad that they are growing up so fast, and I feel like I am not sure where the time has gone. Sometimes I find myself wishing away this part of their lives because it is too hard some days. Some days I am totally overwhelmed, exhausted, and I find myself needing some "mommy" time. But after watching those videos Friday I realize how fast the time goes, and how I miss then when they were babies. So with that being said, the girls had their program. It was very cute, and the girls looked darling up their singing their songs.
Scout was a little shy up their singing. The funny thing is that I know she knows these songs because for the last couple of weeks she has been walking around the house singing them. Anyway, she did great!
Videos of Scout's class singing
Tegan with her class
Tegan singing her songs
Tegan's Graduation
It is really sad to think that Preschool almost over (they go till Friday). Tegan has really enjoyed preschool, and has LOVED her teachers, and the kids that she goes to school with. The sad part is that they will all be going to different schools. She told me today that she wished that her teacher could be her kindergarten teacher, and that she could go to school with her same friends. She is really going to miss them, but hopefully we will be able to stay in touch with them, and see them every once in awhile.







2 comments:
They look so beautiful! I can't believe that Tegan graduated and is all ready for "big girl school" in August! She can't be that old already! I still remember coming to the baby shower for her when I totally embarrassed myself playing the tp game as well as thinking you were going to name her "Pegan" not "Tegan" (stupid cell phones)! LOL! Glad that you were able to look beyond that one event and become one of my best friends! Congratulation girls on finishing a great year of school!
I love it when you dress the girls in matching outfits! They are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment