MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We Should Probably Rethink What We Call That...

Yesterday it rained all day. Scout was home with me, and I had to run a couple of errands. When we are heading out the door Scout says, "Mom, I have a hooker on my head so my hair doesn't get wet." Seriously, she cracks me up. Apparently she doesn't have a hood she has a hooker. I tried to correct her and she said, "no, a hooker." Okay then!!:)

1 comments:

Megan said...

"Hooker", "Hood" I can total see how she would get the two mixed up!
What version of "Little Red Riding Hood" are you teaching your girls?! LOL! Just kidding!