The girls are suppose to be cleaning their room, but instead they have decided to build this...

A little house out of books for their stuffed animals...I am actually really impressed1 Too bad now they have a bigger mess than they started with.
JUSTIN*CARRIE*TEGAN*SCOUT
A little house out of books for their stuffed animals...I am actually really impressed1 Too bad now they have a bigger mess than they started with.
Posted by Carrie at 10:16 AM
5 comments:
WAY to creative huh Carrie! How can you get mad...when they really were constructive with their time... hehe, very cute!
That is way too funny. I love those girls. I bet Tegan was the one to suggest the idea.
Awesome! I think the room looks much more modern that way. You should definitely keep it up like that!
Creative! You have to give them credit for that at least!
VERY impressive!!!
Post a Comment