Saturday night we went to the Drive-in to see Shrek the final chapter, and Iron Man. We all had so much fun! While Justin got the cars cleaned out and ready to go I bathed the girls and got them in their jammies. We took their sleeping bags, and lots of blankets and pillows to make a nice comfortable place for them to lay in the back of the car. The girls stayed up for all of Shrek, and then feel asleep when Iron Man came on. I wasn't really into Iron Man so Stormy and I stayed for a little while, and then we left. Justin finished watching it and then came home shortly after us. We look forward to more trips to the Drive-in this summer. 



MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
What a fun idea!!! Where is the drive in?
Post a Comment