So a few weeks ago I had an appointment with a Neurologist to find out about the headaches and vision problems I was having. About 3 days before my appointment I started getting dizzy. It wasn't too bad at first, but each day it got worse. My grandma suffers from vertigo, and I have had a few other episodes of this so I kind of figured that is what it was. Friday (the morning of my appointment) I felt horrible. I couldn't even stand without the world spinning, and I felt so nauseous. Justin had to get the girls ready, and off to school since I couldn't do any of it. It was the day of the girls field trip to the Zoo, and Justin was scheduled to help, but I couldn't drive myself to the doctor, and so Justin had to cancel going with the girls. My appointment only lasted about an hour so after he brought me home he was able to go to the Zoo with the girls and finish out their field trip with them. The doctor told me that I have migraines and vertigo, and gave me 3 different medications. One for the vertigo, one as a preventative for the migraines and one for the migraine if I get one. I am relived to know that it is just migraines and not something else. I was really bummed that I couldn't go with the girls to the zoo, but they understood and they had a great time with their dad. 












1 comments:
Oh goodness Carrie, that sounds awful, all the headaches and dizziness. My mum suffers alot from them too so I know what it must have been like for you. I am sorry. I am glad to hear it was not anything worse too. Hope you are on the mend. Love you.
Post a Comment