Friday morning I was in my room getting ready for the day, and Tegan is in the living room having one of her LOUD singing sessions, and Scout is int he bedroom playing. This is the conversation that followed:
Scout: TEGAN BE QUIET! YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP MY BABY!
Tegan: NO, I AM NOT!
Scout: YES YOU ARE, BE QUIET!
Tegan: SCOUT YOUR BABY IS FAKE, IT'S NOT REAL!
Scout: YES SHE IS!
Tegan: NOOO SHE ISN'T!
Tegan: SCOUT YOUR BABY IS FAKE, IT'S NOT REAL!
Scout: YES SHE IS!
Tegan: NOOO SHE ISN'T!
This goes on for quite some time until they both give up. I just sat in my room and laughed because it was so funny to hear a 5 year old and a 3 year old argue about this. I love those girls, they always make me laugh.







2 comments:
so cute! I'm glad Scout wasn't too broken hearted when Tegan told her that her doll was fake:)
Ah too cute. We have the same conversations at our house. 3 girls arguing about waking up babies is certainly entertaining!
Btw...your girls are getting so big and so dang cute!!
Post a Comment